An update on Brandsonic Web for Windows and Webkit

I have made progress with implementing Webkit on the Windows version of Brandsonic Web. I have a functional build of Brandsonic Web for Windows that uses Webkit based on OpenWebKitSharp. However, there are still problems that prevent me from releasing it. Printing is non-functional and there is no way to implement a progress bar. I don't want to have to remove features that were in previous versions. Until a Webkit WebBrowser control is developed for Visual Basic.NET that has all the features of the stock WebBrowser control, Brandsonic Web for Windows won't use Webkit. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS 0.9.5

Small update for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS and Brandsonic Web for Mac

Brandsonic Web mobile, Packix and Havoc