Brandsonic Web status update

It's been awhile since I last updated any version of Brandsonic Web. I have not abandoned Brandsonic Web and it is not dead. I just haven't had the time to work on it. I started college in September and since then, I haven't had the time to work on Brandsonic Web. I am a Computer Science major and will be taking programming classes. These classes will hopefully give me the skills I need to really advance Brandsonic Web.

As for the Brandsonic Web for Mac Alpha 9.2 that I mentioned on Facebook and Twitter, there is one small bug that is preventing me from releasing it. I may remove the feature that the bug is associated with and release it, but I haven't decided yet.

Back in December 2014, I said I was going to relaunch Brandsonic Web mobile for Android. I was aiming for a mid-January release, but that didn't happen. It is now the end of March and I still haven't released it. I originally planned not to do a complete rewrite, I was just going to update the existing version. That didn't really work out due to the way the GUI wad made and due to something unrelated, I ended up breaking the original project. I started on a rewrite using some of the code from the original version, but I ran into other problems. I will go back to it, and I hope to relauch Brandsonic Web mobile for Android.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS 0.9.5

Small update for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS and Brandsonic Web for Mac

Brandsonic Web mobile, Packix and Havoc