Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS has hit 50,000 downloads!



Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS has hit 50,000 downloads. This is a major milestone. This happened 6 months and 6 days after it hit 40,000 downloads. It's crazy to think that Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS has been downloaded this many times. I never thought I would get even 100 downloads, and here I am with over 50,000. It's unbelievable. I cannot thank my downloders and users enough for their support. I'd also like to thank the ModMyi repo for hosting Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS since the very beginning. I will continue to update and improve Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS for years to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS 0.9.5

Small update for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS and Brandsonic Web for Mac

Brandsonic Web mobile, Packix and Havoc