Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS is NOT dead

It has been well over a year since I last updated Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS, the most successful version of Brandsonic Web. Now that iOS 7 is out and its been jailbroken for quite some time, it's overdue for an iOS 7 update. I'm working on the iOS 7 version and I hope to have it released by the end of the March. I ran into problems that prevented me from releasing it several months ago. It will maintain it's iOS 4.3 to iOS 7 compatibly. It won't be a 64-bit app, because I would have to sacrifice alot of the compatibly with older iOS versions to make it 64-bit. I don't think it would really change anything anyway. I have alot planned for iOS 7, but most of them will come in the next version after the first iOS 7 update. For now, use 0.9.4 as it works on iOS 7 to my knowledge. It still looks like an iOS 6 app, but it's better than nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS 0.9.5

Small update for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS and Brandsonic Web for Mac

Future of the Brandsonic Apps website