Update on Brandsonic Web

It's been awhile since I updated any version of Brandsonic Web. In fact, there hasn't been any releases of Brandsonic Web in 2017. I just haven't had the time to work on it. School keeps me pretty busy. When I do have free time, I usually spend it doing something programming related. I have not abandoned Brandsonic Web.

Today is one year since I last released an update to Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS. It's long overdue for an update. iOS 10.0.1-10.2 have been jailbroken for awhile now. The current version of Brandsonic Web mobile on Cydia (0.9.8) should work without problems on iOS 10. I am working an an update for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS and I hope to have it out before the end of the month. I'll make a separate post detailing this update at a later date.

Brandsonic Web for Mac was last updated a little over 3 months ago. That release had basic Touch Bar support. I still plan to expand the Touch Bar support, namely bringing Quick Sites to the Touch Bar. I haven't really started working on this yet, so I don't have an ETA yet. I also plan to bring major new features to Brandsonic Web for Mac in subsequent releases, but again there is no ETA.

I want to thank everyone who's downloaded and supports Brandsonic Web. I will try to release new versions of Brandsonic Web soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS 0.9.5

Small update for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS and Brandsonic Web for Mac

Brandsonic Web mobile, Packix and Havoc