Update on Brandsonic Web

It has been over 2 years since that last release of Brandsonic Web for iOS. My life has been pretty crazy the last two years. School keeps me very busy and I simply haven't had the time to devote to Brandsonic Web. As you may have seen on Twitter, I took and completed the 100 Days of Swift challenge last month. My ultimate goal was to a rewrite Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS in Swift. I have started work on this and it's coming along rather nicely. However it's not ready for release and I don't know when it will be.

I plan to release a new version of Brandsonic Web for iOS with a fix for the "The operation couldn’t be completed" bug and official iOS 12 support. I will be testing this release over the next few days to make sure I was fixed the problem. If all goes well I hope to release this update soon.

I am still using Xcode 10.1 on High Sierra as I don't have a Mac capable of running Mojave or Catalina officially. This is why I can't add official iOS 13 support at this time. This doesn't mean that Brandsonic Web for iOS won't run on iOS 13, it should run just fine. However I don't have any way to test iOS 13 because I don't have an iOS device capable of running iOS 13.

It's been even longer since the last release of Brandsonic Web for Mac, over 3 years. I don't have plans for any updates at this time. I don't have a way of testing it myself, but I have been told that Brandsonic Web for Mac works on Mojave and Catalina and that dark mode works.

I have also been working on a new website on and off for the past few years. I don't know when it will be up. It will be on a new host as I outgrew Webs a long time ago. It will include other apps I've made that I haven't been able to put on my current site. I hope to have my new site up sometime this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS 0.9.5

Small update for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS and Brandsonic Web for Mac

Brandsonic Web mobile, Packix and Havoc