Brandsonic Web for Mac and Big Sur

The official Big Sur icon for Brandsonic Web for Mac
You may have seen that I recently tweeted the Big Sur icon for Brandsonic Web for Mac. As I mentioned in the tweet, it was created by /u/1Gigabite on Reddit. I'd like to thank them for taking the time to make this icon for me. It's far better than anything I could do myself. This is the official Big Sur icon. This icon will only be used as the Big Sur icon for Brandsonic Web for Mac. It will not be replacing the current Brandsonic Web logo. I plan to release a version with the new icon included. However, for now, I have released a download of the ICNS file so that you can change the icon if you are on Big Sur. You can get it below. 


I don't know if the current release of Brandsonic Web for Mac works on Big Sur, and I don't currently have a way to test it myself. I don't have a Mac capable of running Big Sur, officially or unofficially. I also have no way of testing it on the new Apple Silicon Macs. I plan to release a Universal binary version of Brandsonic Web for Mac so that it will run natively on Apple Silicon Macs. For now, it should run fine under Rosetta. If someone could test Brandsonic Web for Mac and send me a screenshot of it running, I'd really appreciate it.


You can download the ICNS file for Big Sur here. There should be plenty of tutorials online on how to change icons in Big Sur. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fix for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS 0.9.5

Small update for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS and Brandsonic Web for Mac

Future of the Brandsonic Apps website