The next version of Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS

The next version of Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS will be released soon. Unfortunately, it will require iOS 8.0 or later. Dropping support for iOS 6.0 thru iOS 7.1 was not my choice. Xcode 8 doesn't allow you to make a app for anything older than iOS 8.0.  There is some good news however. This allowed me to better tailor the UI for all iOS devices, and it should work and look better on the newer, larger devices, such as the iPhone 7. Also, Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS will be a 64 bit app for the first time. This is to ensure compatibly with future versions of iOS. This release will also include official iOS 10 support. I will test this release over the next few days and I hope to have it released by the end of next week. This release does have one visual bug with the address bar, but I don't want to delay the release any more, so I will be releasing it with this bug. It's nothing major, and doesn't take away from the usability of the app. There aren't any new features in this release. I know the last few releases have mostly been bug fix releases, but I hope to add new features and enhancements to subsequent releases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS 0.9.5

Small update for Brandsonic Web mobile for iOS and Brandsonic Web for Mac

Brandsonic Web mobile, Packix and Havoc